We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly

Monday, August 24, 2009

❛ Time Prove ❜

This two were the cutest couple i ever met..my darling bao here is much more tough then i thought she were.Is very very heartbreaking seeing them both needed to be seperate far apart from each other.Kai Xian heading to HongKong while bao is heading to Taiwan,my tear almost roll down after reading bao blog ( i am a emotional person) Good Luck and All the best for you both in HongKong and Taiwan.I will cry like a baby seeing my beloved bao leaving after so many years of love with her,she is also one of the person that stand a really strong hard friendship and love in my heart.I will try to be super tough for another person leaving far apart from my life that i love.
 TRUE LOVE HAPPEN

   
 - HAPPY 1YEAR 8MONTH DEAR-
(all the best in singapore and stress free!)