We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly

Monday, September 20, 2010

someday


This thinking sudden came across my mind.
When i was watching Kourtney and Khloe takes Miami.
When Kourtney with her baby boy.
Being a mom is a very big responsibility.
This word "mom" never ever cross my mind not till i am mayb 28years old.
Sometimes environment and peoples around really can affected a human thinking.
Especially,my friend Sam is getting married next month.
It can make a person realize is sweet and loving.
Make a person thinks bout their own wedding.
Some little things really could make me start thinking deep bout my own future.
My own family in the future perhaps.
Being with my lovely husband.
My very own heart-warming little cafe with my own artworks.
Human mind and dreams changes when they grow older.
Do you agree?