We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly

Monday, November 2, 2009

Good Morning Teacher

Wake-up early every weekdays morning.When to work from 7.45am-6.30pm or later.
Been sleeping really early every night.
Enjoying my life.
Sometimes how will it be without him in my life i wonder.
I really don't know.
Almost gonna be 2years soon.
I feel bless and happy but yet feel really hard about it.
I know I'm troublesome.
But you never fail to cheer me up and help me get through tough moment.
You do have ridiculous moment too * no kidding*
I never dream of us together before but fate bought us together and getting stronger n stronger our relation which i will never want to give up.
I'm trying hard to accept your very own new look.
I need time and time and time and time to accept it.
Is about accepting the different appearance from you again.
Since our time together is less and limited and need to see you look different every time you're home.
Maybe you think that I'm insane or mentally crazy fight for this problem.
I just wanted to express my feeling bout it.
But i'm always happy to have you.