We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly

Monday, November 9, 2009

Happy Birthday

I'm now officially 20 !!
I'm now older more matured more responsible more decision.
I had a small celebration with my high school close friends shin yee and wai hun at Pizza Vs Satay at kota kemuning after work.
Had a really casual but warm dinner with them.
Enjoy and happy for sure.
Really wish my dear is here but is okie i know he need to work.
Lately,my dearest bao having some personal problem.
Hopefully,she'll be really tough and strong !
Everything will be fine.
thanks you for all the precious wishes from all my friends and those on my facebook friend list that i don't really know them.
My dear send me a sms earlier at 12am,simple yet sweet warm wishes.
Thanks to everyone that been there with me.
And Thanks to my dearest cousin babe shiroi be with me since our life as a childhood.
Never ending love ( Roi , bao , Mom , Family , Dear , Shin yee )
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAR yAN!!