We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Decision?

Went to Pj with my bro today.
Visited few college for enquiry.
Stop by at Utar with is in the budget Graphic and multimedia Degree course.
PJCAD *pj creative art design* which also know as the new inti i guess graphic design in my budget still nice interior inside but only until diploma,it takes around 3 years for the whole course while Utar takes around 4years.
Feeling really confuse now..
Really don't know which college i should go is a really big opportunity my mom let to go back for studies.
Maybe i should enquire few more colleges?
Alfa or Sunway?
Dreams of course is to enter The One Academy but..
You know how much its cost for the diploma course which i couldn't afford it.
Utar intake will be Jan2010 while PJCAD intake will be next month oct2009.
I heard some of them said without a degree you need to work like a slave need 101% hardwork compare to those who hold a degree.
Is that true??
I don't want to waste my time anymore i am turning 20 really soon.
I made a minor mistake taking make-up course but i do really enjoy and proudly show my resume as a pro make-up artist not much make-up artist had the chances to do all those jobs.
Should i go for Degree or Diploma?