We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly

Saturday, September 12, 2009

s.a.t.u.r.d.a.y

I had made my decision finally after all the wondering and thinking.
Thank to mr.worm and his BRO for all the useful information and opinion.
Thank to my Dearest Jun *Pj CAD is really a nice college with really cool interior inside* but i finally decide to go for degree at UTAR.
My Darling bao no worry i made a really intelligent decision.
UTAR DEGREE will be my TARGET. (muahahahaha)

Today went to bangsar with my mom shopping around at Jalan telawi 2 & 3.
Bought 2 pieces item Mooie and Cat whisker.
Targeted Bag from Moca still considering bout it.

Hopefully my darling bao doing really well at Taiwan now and finally had get used to the life over there.  
Good Luck Be Tough !