We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly

Monday, September 28, 2009

Mr.Clumsy Worm


Outing with Mr.worm this few days.
We went to jogoya for lunch to celebrate our 1year 9month *wee*
Helped me to re-perm my hair.
He is not coming back for 4-5month not till next year Chinese new year.
That's really break my heart.
I know he work really hard and thank for his super considering caring heart.
Love me to the MAX right?
However he cant come back for my birthday but instead he had gave me my BIRTHDAY PRESENT !!!!!
You work really hard and saving is the biggest problem.
I receive a Laptop from him as my birthday present.
Thanks you dear i really feel really bad that u have to spend so so much on my present.
As to make me feel not so bad i decided to bring him eat canton-i..
I order alot and he trying his best t ate lot even he not really feeling well.
Dear I'm sorry and really feel pain for the saving you had save all this years in Singapore.
You leaving tomorrow.
I had to see you leaving me again..
I believe we can go through this together work hard for our relation and future.
Love you to the MAX