We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Worm Visit The Dentist

After nagging him for days since the day the worm told me bout the wisdom tooth.
I been repeating the same thing over and over again "VISIT THE DENTIST"
Had you every heard before some who had a toothache but they went to visit the DOCTOR instead of visiting the DENTIST.
I heard one before which is the worm who keep visiting and asking advice from doctor who said wait until the wisdom teeth grow first than see how.
The worm even asking advice from those who told him " wait it grow first la" .
I'm gonna kill him very soon if he still don't want to visit the dentist.
I'm bored and tired of telling that worm visit the dentist lar !!
Finally !!!!!! he visit the dentist today straight away the dentist did the remove wisdom tooth surgery.
Finally after 5 days of Mc for visiting the DOCTOR,He decide to visit the dentist anyway he gets another 2 days of Mc after the teeth surgery. 
TADAH ! he got 7 days of Mc all together.
The problem is solve.
(never take my advice seriously api pun mali)